These unique air filters are designed to fit directly over the intake bell housings. They come in two different PPI shapes: (1) to be used in street riding conditions, and (2) to be used in racing. The black foam filters are normally used in street conditions where you get better air flow and far smoother throttle response from your engine. The red foam filters are used for racing purposes where you need the most air intake, and high air flow to your fuel injection system for the best throttle response in modified engines with more horsepower.
PART NO: AF-100R (RACE ELEMENT)
We designed this air filter system by having these critical issues in mind:
- Best Air Flow Maximum Air Circulation in the Air Box ( All after market filters consume a large volume of the air box.)
- Complete Sealing of the Air Intake Bell Housing From Outside Elements ( Reducing the chance of engine ceasing in case of a crash by sucking in gravel.)
- Quick and Easy Change and Cleaning Procedure (Raise the gas tank and snap the filters over the bell housings.)
- No Distortion in High RPMs (Most available filters cave into the bell housing at higher rpms.)
- And Finally More Horse Power, More Horsepower, More Horsepower....
APPLICATIONS: DUCATI SB. 916/996/748
MUST HAVE THE OEM VELOCITY STACKS WITH OUT SHOWER INJECTORS.